YouTube Virtual Reality App has been launched on Thursday. It is now Live On Google Play Store.
The time of VR and AR (Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality) is here. Thus, the prime video community of the world, Youtube, has now logged in the field of the technology with its latest effort into the same domain. Google released the Youtube VR app on Thursday in the latest move to stand with the latest technology trend. This latest app will be only available for the Daydream view users and it will make every video VR capable.
If you have the Google’s VR headset, you will be able to explore the 360degree world. You can watch both, standard and 360 degree, videos with the app. Here are the keypoints about Youtube Virtual Reality App.
Experience YouTube like never before:
• Step inside YouTube and explore the site in 3D VR setting
• Watch and browse every video on YouTube, from 3D 360 videos to standard rectangular videos
• Get a full, signed-in experience that lets you view subscriptions, playlists, watch history, and more.
See and hear it all:
• Immerse yourself in full 360-degree videos that put you at the center of the action
• Watch any standard video on a virtual big screen in the specially designed “theater mode”
• Experience spatial audio, where depth and distance play a role depending on where you look
View, browse, and be comfy:
• Videos stay front and center so you can enjoy a lean back experience
• Switch between voice and keyboard controls to browse and search with ease
• Watch a video and browse at the same time
The app will have a specialized “Theater mode,” which will let users experience “spatial audio” — audio that will be processed to create a real world effect. It will vary depending on the depth and distance of the user’s line of sight. – inputs